Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Moving Sale!


Well its almost official, Jake and I will be moving to Pine Ride South Dakota. 
There are so many emotions going through me at this point its even hard to describe one. Mostly i am looking forward to the pre-move purging process. There is nothing better than going through all your stuff and realizing i have been living a life of over abundance. Opening old bins, with no idea of what you will find is like your birthday or Christmas just getting your own stuff back. I love seeing things i forgot about and then realizing I do not need this to live, to become who i want to become or even who i think i am. Material purging is one of my many forms of spiritual rejuvenation. Sometime i freely step up to the plate, other times its life's twists and turns that makes me purge. How ever it comes about, it never leaves me disappointed. 

No comments: