Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where is my motivation hiding?


As you know Jake and I are moving... in LESS then two weeks. I have so much to do and instead i am sitting on my couch thinking 'boy i should really be doing something other than blogging.' Not to mention we are hosting a yard sale tomorrow and i just started going through everything. I know that i work best under pressure, but this is getting down to the wire. I went to the doctor today due to some dizziness, perhaps because i can not walk in a straight line in my home. He asked me if i am under any stress. 
What kind of question is that. I don't consider myself a stressful person, but if their is a time to be a little stressed perhaps its now. Up until about 3 weeks ago i have never used a planner and now its full, let me know if i need to pencil you in for anything. I am unemployed and busier then ever. My house is clean for about an hour then somehow life happens and creates a disaster. I have junk everywhere (OK not junk! Valuable stuff that will be sold at the yard sale.) I feel like i have more to do at this moment in my life than i did when i got married. Maybe that's because i really didn't do much for my wedding. I know that every moment of stress is worth it. Every thought of 'I cant believe we are doing this' is a thought worth having. Every moment of joy held now will surely be multiplied when serving others. Life is worth living! Even the moments that might just feel worthless. 

No comments: