Wednesday, September 24, 2008


we headed back to minneapolis today. It sure was one long car ride. 
I woke up around 3am feeling very under the weather. I could not fall back to sleep, so after tossing and turning for 3 hours we decided to hit the road. 
Not being able to drive,  I rested my head on the window and dozed off. I woke every once in a while to make sure Jake was still awake and keeping us on the road. Finally we have arrived. 9 hours later, a doctors appointment and the return to maxwells, my night is finally complete. 
I have been having a wonderful time in Pine Ridge! It really is beautiful there. It seems that the sky goes on forever. 

We are lucky to have so much in life. blessed. There is joy in having less. Finding the balance is where the difficulty is. 

No comments: