Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh the good news...

Who would have thought that I would be having a baby, and the first one of our Minnesota friends at that. I was sure it would have been Hope and Zach and then a FEW years later perhaps Jake and I. Oh how God works.

At first i could not believe it. Even though deep inside i new it was true. I am not angry or frustrated, I am content. I have always been a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and so did this. I am going to be a mother... (please with hold from laughing. I say that to myself as well.) This will be the biggest learning experience of my life. I am excited for all the moments we will have with our child.

The good, bad and ugly!

We are excited to share in this experience with you all. Keep us in your prayers and be ready to babysit... just kidding!

We miss you all and can not wait to have some face to face conversations!

No comments: