Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am home again. Jake and I arrived home last week and things have been very interesting. It is strange to see so many cars and to once again know traffic as being more then three cars backed up at big batts. People are everywhere! There are pros and cons to the amount of people in the city.
I still have time, i am not working. I find myself, now with the options of stuff to do constantly trying to fill my time. Its hard to sit alone and do nothing. I am sure soon enough i will be yearning for the emptiness of a day.
I am happy to be home yet I miss being where I was.
I can hardly believe that in 8 or so weeks I will be having a baby. It is amazing to feel kicks and movements and to know that God is forming this child in His image. Oh how blessed we are.

No comments: