Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's Burleyutiful out....



Because this year I am a bona-fide mother I was given something I really wanted, not that I didn't want that used computer from Youthworks my husband got such a great deal on last year and it just so happened to be mothers day so how could he pass it up. This year my husband gave me and Nash a Burley. Now you may not know what this is and to be honest I really had never heard of one until about 6 months ago. A Burley is a bike trailer that children can ride in or if you have pets that are not petrified of anything and everything like Emery they to can be transported behind your bike in comfort and style and lets not forget durability.
So far Nash and I have been able to take two beautiful rides together and be in God's creation. I am truly hoping that this allows us to get out more and be active while leaving our car behind. Stay turned for photos of our and adventures with the Burley.

Peace*

No comments: