Thursday, June 17, 2010

On the search...




Well I am on the search... for a job that is, and after reading this Yahoo headline I might have a tough time.



So I am a bit confused, should I add the last year of being a stay at home mom to my resume? Then I don't look like a lazy bum who just sits on the couch all day and looks for jobs. Oh boy irony setting in as I find myself sitting on the couch. Anyways, hopefully the job search yields something fruitful. If you have any leads feel free to pass them this way.

peace*

2 comments:

Anjreux said...

Hey, I am not sure if you are still in MN, but if you are you can have some optimism. Our economy has done a pretty good job in comparison with most other states... Also, I am leaving my job in mid-July and they are looking to hire 2 part-time staff to fill my role if you have any interest in either developing local outreach or working with college-age and younger with outreach. let me know if you want more info on that stuff :)

AlissaBC said...

1. i'm right there with you on the job thing.
2. today I encountered a pow-wow drum group performing in the library and wished you both were around to help me figure out all the emotions that it made me feel. meet me in pr soon.