Monday, July 12, 2010

where did the time go?


On July 7th 2010 Nash Ladd turned 1. I could hardly believe how fast the one year mark came rolling around. It truly is amazing to look back and see how far Nash has come. He reminds me daily that there is beauty in the world. Every moment he surprises me with a new skill or word I hadn't seen or heard before. I am filled with LOVE for my family. I am so thankful God has given me this opportunity to learn and be humbled by life. Thank you Lord for trusting me, may I always look for guidance and peace with Nash. 

Here are a few shots from July 9th, when Jake and I took Nash to the park to celebrate one year of life. 












1 comment:

AlissaBC said...

Wow! He is growing! And looking even more like the two of you smooshed into one person...which he is, i guess. Amazing!