Friday, July 16, 2010

"Don't worry about a thing..."

Jake and I started the moving process today, and it was pretty exciting. Yet there was a part of me that felt unsure. I feel that this choice has brought me to a place where I must learn to trust in and on God. Jake and I have not lived alone together for 3 years. So this is a big deal for us, to have a chance to be a little family again. Although I am excited, there is a part of my that worries. I worry about the loss of community, the ability to afford living on our own, how we will connect being just us. Then I am reminded that I must always remember that God is in control. That He cares about what I feel and am going through. My thoughts must always be directed to Him first. Then when I begin to loose faith I hear God whispering this sweet melody...

Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright.


July 16th... a helpful reminder

No comments: