Wednesday, October 13, 2010

An update in photos...

It has been awhile from my last post, so I figured why not post today. As I drove to pick Jake up from work yesterday on 36th Ave S, I was reminded of my love for Fall. I am sure there are more beautiful streets to drive down, but at that moment I was surrounded by beautifully colored trees of amber and orange, red and yellow glimmering brightly in the afternoon sun and I couldn't imagine anywhere more amazing. Then I realized that soon fall would come to an end and quickly prayed that God would give me something about Winter that I could love.

Anyways... I wanted to post a few photos to show what the Ladd family has been up to.

 Family photo after a day of fun!
 Jake and I went to see Wicked. It was amazing!!
 Nash riding his tractor at Grandma and Grandpa Ladds.

 I was able to watch Nolan for a day, they had some good times.



 We went for a burley ride to the park. I love the look Nash is giving here.


 Riding the Bee.

 Nash Loves naked rocking... Not sure who he learned that from??

 He also loves to see what small spaces he can fit into.

 We spent an evening at MOA with the Ladds.

 Nash with his cousins, Micah, Ashley, and Emily. Oh and Dora and Diego.

On the way home. You can really see his black eye here. Now that he walks, he also has pretty nashty falls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nashty naked boy who takes nashty falls... he's definitely Jake's son ;)