Saturday, February 13, 2010

Can butter mold?

Day.... who the heck knows.


I love long weekends. I love having Jake home with Nash and I. This weekend is going to be a little tough. We are trying to get Nash to sleep with no wrap at night and stop waking up for feedings. Needless to say there are lots of tear shed throughout the night. So a restful weekend has become a time of challenge and a test of wills.

WE CAN DO IT NASH!

Stay positive right? Well thats what I hear is good to do.
So for the ever so popular Love holiday jake gave me a new battery charger for my small camera. I am very excited, I have not been able to use it for about a year. So be prepared for new photos.

Can butter go moldy? Jake just asked me, so I thought I would ask you. I have no idea. Anyways. a short, but truthful look into my day.

peace*

3 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

yes, butter can mold. you will know when mold grows on it. :)

Emily said...

I hear you on the whole baby/sleeping thing!! Eliana, bless her heart, has been a much better sleeper then Silas since day 1. I think Silas was still waking to eat once a night until like 9 months old... and we did sleeping training with him- some nights he would cry a half and hour- some nights longer, some nights shorter... Within a few days, honestly, it was WAY BETTER. Within a week- it was like we had a different child... So hang in there! Those few days can be ROUGH but it is so worth it in the end!!

Zach Lien said...

Yes. Butter does mold. Usually it is very dark green or black or grey looking. And, as Jackie says, you will know. I think they call that butter intuition.-hope