Thursday, January 28, 2010

deep with in...

Day 9

A few weeks back my roommate Dave was showing me this interesting thing on the this here internet, where you can put in a website and it will take common words that you use and make a collage. I decided to try it out for this blog. It is always interesting to see what you talk about.

Right now I am sitting in my living room, enjoying a wonderful cup of coffee and and smelling freshly burnt sage, which instantly brings me right back to the Rez. Today was a pretty ordinary day. Wake, eat, feed Nash, take a nap run some errands and come back home, but wait there's more. Today I did something  I have never done before. I made a Carol Ladd specialty 'sweet fish'. Thats right fried fish, all on my own, and surprisingly enough it turned out. No grease fires, no smoke alarms set off, just some good old fashion sweet fish in the end. So I guess my day wasn't as normal as I thought. Let me end with this...

I am a blessed individual. I have been created in the image of my savior. No one can take away His uniqueness placed deep within my soul. I will belong to my God, always.


Wordle: my thoughts

No comments: