Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'll be seeing you...



In one full day two of my closest friends are heading off on a journey that will most likely changes there lives. I can't help but be a little jealous. Not only are they taking time off work, and a break from the busy daily life, but this all is taking place in the warmth of Hawaii. I am sure there will be challenges and growth beyond their wildest imagination, but it will be well worth it in the end.
I will miss my friends. I miss the conversations we have, the games we play and the support they offer. I am excited to see what God will do with them in the coming 7 weeks.

All this talk about taking time off and exploring something new has once again brought up that desire in my heart. Perhaps for me this is the time in my life where I need to practice patience. I know that our family is still finding where God wants us to be, but for now its here.

No comments: