Wednesday, January 20, 2010

looking around...

Day 2

I almost didn't make it. Not that it would have been
very surprising if I had forgotten to blog. Jake thinks I wont make it all 30 days so lets see if I can prove him wrong. Its an interesting thing when you know at the end of the day you will be sharing your thoughts with whomever chooses to read them. All day I would find myself being more in-tune with the things around me, just incase it might be good to write about later. Nothing profound happened to me today. It was a pretty basic stay at home mom type of day. I did however enjoy a wonderful slice of french silk pie with my lunch, a special treat. One of my favorite times of the day is when Jake comes home. It always seems to be right after or right when Nash is eating and the excitement he gets when he sees his papa is simply beautiful. It is one of the greatest feelings to know that your child has such a love for his father. I love and enjoy the bond that they have together. I know that Jake says that Nash and I have this "special" thing because I am his mother, but I see that same thing between them. I am so blessed to have a loving family.

1 comment:

Mrs. Hawk said...

Day 3: All about Becky, your wonderful sister. Just an idea...