Sunday, January 24, 2010

a look at Sundays...

Day 6

Today I will not be writing about football...

I love Sundays. I am able to spend time with my husband, Nash and a good cup of coffee. Right now Jake and I have not been attending church. The transition from Pine Ridge to here, regarding church has been difficult. I really enjoyed Pine Ridge gospel fellowship. I felt at home there. The family was a nice small size with beautifully simple worship and a sermon you were not afraid to interupt with questions. Right now that is what I am looking for and would love to find. Yet I have been enjoying our sabatical from tradition worship services and spending time at home. God is good.

1 comment:

Zach Lien said...

That is interesting.... Everyone here is so welcoming and friendly... I can see how you would really grow to miss that kind of environment! I think I will miss it when we are gone also.